Thursday, December 29, 2011

Message for my K mates :')

Assalamualaikum hearts.

2011 is ending soon right? 2012 is approaching... And yeah its my SPM year. Huuuhh nervous nervous. Haa poyo! Okay, so next year memang jarag habislah update blog, kecoh kecoh kat facebook, bla bla bla. Sobss sobss hiatus in KPOP :'( Hey chill aiminho, next year je. Lepas tu enjoy lah. YEAYY!

To my Shawols,

Starting next year, maybe I'll be half hiatus in Kpop. Its my SPM year. But I'll never forget SHINee and fellow shawols. Please keep in touch. I'll never forget any of shawols that I've been talking to because we are family. I promise I wont forget all of you and I hope you wont too. Just keep my promise. I'm the Aiminho that love SHINee so much :')


Hey you, yes you. The five shining boys who always bring laughter to me, all the best for your comeback which is SOON. And please wait for mine. I'll be one of the most active shawols one year later. Aww, now playing One Year Later by Onew and Jessica :'(  Noooooo. I'll always be at my fb and twitter account on holidays. I will miss you guys my crazy fangeorls friends <333

One thing for sure is that, living in the SHINee World has led me to new friendships, new experiences and laughter and tears. Neomu kamsahamnida...

As the closing for my remarks... *shout* ... I LOVE SHINEE WORLD SOOOO MUCH ! *wipe tears*



Please wait for me, keep in touch. Well ask me my number phone if you want. I already gave it to some really close shawols :) And pleaseeeeeeee pray for my SPM T__T I want to make my parents proud :D

Signing out,
Captain Aiminho

So Goodbye Dont Cry And Smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment