Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Flaming Blinger, me!

Assalamualaikum heart !

Captain Aiminho signing in baby :DD Okay, so today's hot topic is my two ultimate biases from one big shining boyband. K aku tahu ayat memang sentiasa taknak kalah kan? Deal with it. Ever since I know Minho I'll never wanted to lose. But still losing sometimes LOL! At least I tried my best, okay can.

So I love their relationship(?) What the hell they are forever not gay doe. I love their bond as family. You know SHINee is rather be called family :DD So I love this sibling the most. My powerful, cute, hot, yet handsome                                                        JongHo ♛ 

Enjoy the most beautiful view of my two ultimate biases 










So the last one is my favourite. Hihi If I'm not wrong it was taken on their first winning :) They were so pure.

Signing out,
Captain Aiminho 

No comments:

Post a Comment