Sunday, December 11, 2011

IDK Whats going on w/ me ...

Assalamualaikum :)
Yes, before you jump into any freak conclusions, lemme confess something. This post is about couple of hours away from the latest one. Funny? NOT -.-

I dont know what going on with me. Recently, I'm quite emotional.


Feel like gonna kill everyone who sit near me and nag around -___-
I smirk at ppl. Seriously, I'm feeling like I'm one of the most cruel creatures on earth. Hey whats happening?!?


I guess I need to think deeply. Well that was my first guessing. My second guessing would beeeeee...
...
...
....
......
.........
..................
I
..........
.....................
...........................
................................
M
.
I
.
S
.
S

FROGGIE YEOBO!

Euuwwww so gross -,- 
HAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING.

I'm just tired maybe. Should go sleep now, right? But I just CANT. 
Pabo.
Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment