Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm an ELF too T__T

Assalamualaikum :')


Okay to be very honest, the gap between this entry and the before-one is about ... 10 minutes? LOL Yeah, because right after I posted the entry, I went for blogwalking around some ELFs blog. For serious I was about to cry when someone posted bout Leader Teuk. Yes, do I have to tell you that I'm an ELF too T__T

As everyone knows, Teukie ahjussi's gonna leave us. No no no he's not gonna leave us. He's just gonna go for a while to comeback as a better person. I dont get it. He's already good.

So I'm gonna use the remaining time to fangirl over him. I know I'm just too late. I'm not even a one-year elf. I'm not even the hardcore one but yeah who cares about all those craps. What I know is just I am his fan. That is all -________-

 

Hottie Leader. How will Super Junior survive without you I'm wondering...


We will be missing this gorgeous smile. Mr Dimple, please come back safely :')


And please dont cry T___T I beg you because you just making me wanna cry with your tears. 

Signing out
Captain Aiminho


No comments:

Post a Comment