Friday, December 9, 2011

A message from one of the flamers



[A MESSAGE FOR SHINING SHINee'S ONE AND ONLY MINHO] 

Dearest Minho (or SHINeeWorld's Frog Prince/ Keroro/ Flaming Charisma)

I'm posting this at 11.59PM KST, right before your birthday ends, so Happy 21st Birthday! ♡ 
I just want you to know how important you are in my life and how much your presence means to SHINee. Without you, SHINee wouldn't be the same. No wait, maybe SHINee wouldn't even exist. Each one of you, the five extraordinary shining stars, is just SO important to every Shawol. So since today is YOUR day to shine, I'll focus it on you :)

1. You are the light to my dark path.

2. You are my strength in times of difficulty.

3. You are the one who gives me my dosage of laughter everyday.

4. You are the one who gives SHINee strength even in your quiet presence.

5. You are the one with an awesome voice, but because you rap so much, it's hard to hear.

6. You are the spiritually driven one, forever motivated to do your best no matter what.

7. You are the one who cares so much for every member and they definitely can't do without you.

8. You are an honest person and you are true to the people around you.

9. You are an awesome singer, model, actor, MC, DJ...

10. You are the face of SHINee (so no one should ever say you are not important to the group)

11. You are an amazing dancer, and a very sexy one too. I've always noticed that!

12. You are the guy I admire so much, with such long legs and a very sexy body.

13. You are the nicest idol ever, your fanservice is just amazing.

14. You are a polite person, everyone who has seen you has praised you.

15. You are the sharpest member of the group (whenever someone makes a mistake, you're the first to spot it)

16. You are a true dork and that makes me laugh.

17. You are a horny person because your hair grows fast (LOL)

18. You are so shyy and that's why I like you ^^

19. You are SHINee's King of aegyo and you never fail to melt me.

20. You are SHINee's ONE AND ONLY Flaming Charisma, you can't be replaced by anything else in the world.

There are so many more reasons why I love you, but I can't list them out because this post will never end. But I just want to tell you that I'll love you forever and ever, and I really hope to see you again soon because I miss you so much ;~; Have a good sleep tonight, my dearest Minho ♥


♥ trish



Note : This is not from me. I'm just reposting :'> Yeah I've got nothing better to do.

Signing out
Captain Aiminho

No comments:

Post a Comment