Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm not alone /BigThanks/

Assalamualaikum hearts :)



First of all this post is not about love affairs or something like that. Uhh I'm not that type. Gross. HAHA jk :D So, how is your weekend? My weekend....sooo tired. Cause I need to shop many many many things for my family day gathering. Like,what? I'm only sixteen but I'm one of the commitee. Perfect word, I'm exhausted.

But OBVIOUSLY what I'm talking about earlier was not the main entry. Here it goes ...

I'm currently really really happy. Cause I know I'm not alone. I mean, being in the SHINee World is always not alone. But yeah, since most of my friends were ELFs (I bet you know what is it) , I feel alone. LOL!

But that was really BEFORE I know soooo many Shawols. From Facebook, from Blog. Not to mention, from Twitter also. I swear, they were really nice people :') One thing for sure, we treat each other like family. I have a very big Shawol Family. Lucky me ! Uhhh yeah yeah yeah not to mention : I've got many friends from other fandoms too. Such as Primadonna , ELF (ofcourse !) , Sone , B2uty , Inspirit. Lol there were too many of them I cant even mention one by one.

Amalina Saengie :'>
She's my most lovely full-time flamer. So I love her okay. Not in the wrong way ofcourse. She's 97-liner. Young enough? But she's so matured. I mean it. When I was in her age, I dont give a damn to Facebook. LOL Ofcourse lah because that time we are all into MYSPACE. Hahaha trust me I'm lol-ing XD

Oh so back to the point, this entry is actually posted for her. She always make me think that I'm normal, I'm not alone. I bet you know what that means right? No, I doubt you. Haha let me tell you. She's so flame-holic ... Like me. Mark that. Like me! Heee. Got it now? She's my best flamer friend. Always give me comfort one! She knows what I feel about all these crappy thingy(s). Am I blah-blah-ing? I dont care, I'm not drunk. I'm just being honest. Hehehe :p


To this little girl named Amalina,
Thank you saengie for always being there. I hope we'll never lost contact :'> SHINeeWorld, Fighting!

Signing out
Captain Aiminho



No comments:

Post a Comment